7 Heat Pump Tips For New Users
Are you looking for a cost-effective, adaptable, efficient way to heat or cool an area of your home or business? Consider using a heat pump. The heat pump can be used to take some of the strain off of your furnace while effectively heating or cooling any area you want.
1. Turn Down The Thermostat. This enables the heat pump to function as your primary heating or cooling source and will save you money.
3. Adjust Temperature Setting . Heat pumps measure the temperature at the unit and not at the thermostat. So set the heat pump’s thermostat to a temperature you find comfortable.
4. Program the thermostat. Set the thermostat on your heat pump so that it only heats the rooms you normally use. This saves you from unnecessarily heating or cooling rooms that are unoccupied.
6. Maximize the heating zone. Heat pump can heat or cool several rooms simultaneously. Simply leave the doors connecting the rooms open. If the other rooms aren’t in use, close the doors. This will save on energy costs.
7. Keep The Dust And Allergen Filters Clean. Clean the dust filter when the indicator light is on or it looks dirty. Once you have cleaned and replaced the filter, the ‘clean filter’ light must be reset. Call us today and we will show you how a heat pump can save you money.
Want to install a heat pump in your Reading home? Call The Plumbing Works at (610) 929-8860 today for quick and reliable services.